Healthy Minds Workshops
Dear Parents & Carers,
We’re heading towards the end of the summer term so we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our upcoming workshops.
The following workshops are being run on various dates via Microsoft teams. Parents/carers can book onto these via Eventbrite.
- How can I support my child's Emotional Wellbeing? - A Workshop for Parents of 5-10 years
- How can I support my child's Emotional Wellbeing? - A Workshop for Parents of 11-16 years
- Parent and Child Worry Management – A Workshop for Parent and Child aged 5-10 years
- Parent and Child Managing Angry Feelings – A Workshop for Parent and Child aged 5-10 years
- Parents Supporting Children with Anxiety and SEND – Discussion group
(This event is a Parents Discussion forum and requires watching the recorded workshops prior to attending. Please see the Eventbrite page while booking for more information)
We will be releasing tickets on a monthly basis, so ask families to keep an eye out on our Eventbrite page for dates and times; all workshops are free to attend !
Pre-recorded online workshops:
Just a reminder we have created several online recorded workshops for both young people and parents. We have workshops on:
- Managing Worries and Anxious Feelings
- Managing Angry Feelings
- Staying Emotionally Healthy
- Building Positive Self-esteem
- Survival Guide to Change - Workshop Series
- Parents supporting children with Anxiety and SEND
If you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing please visit https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/lincolnshire/home where you can find useful information and self-help advice.
Healthy Minds Lincolnshire