Workshops to be booked on EventBrite
We would just like to provide you with a quick update on our upcoming workshops for parents and young people; please do share this information with parents/carers.
We are offering a variety of online workshops for both parents and young people over the coming months. The following workshops are being run on various dates in February and March and are being delivered via Microsoft teams. Parents/ carers and young people can book onto these via Eventbrite.
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing – A workshop for Parents of 11-16 yr old
- Staying Emotionally well –A Workshop for young people (secondary age)
- Parent and Child worry management – A Workshop for parent and child aged 5-10
- Parent and Child managing angry feelings – A Workshop for parent and child aged 5-10
- Parents supporting children with Anxiety and SEND – Discussion group. (This event is a Parents Discussion Group and requires watching of the recorded workshops prior to attending. Please see the Eventbrite page while booking for more information)
- Building positive self-esteem – A Workshop for young people (Secondary aged)
We will be releasing tickets on a monthly basis, so ask families to keep an eye out on our Eventbrite page for dates and times; all workshops are free to attend! Our Eventbrite page can be accessed via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/healthy-minds-lincolnshire-20000004846
Pre-recorded online workshops:
Just a reminder that we also have created several online recorded workshops for both young people and parents on managing worries and anxious feelings; managing angry feelings; a survival guide to change and Parents supporting children with Anxiety and SEND (to be watched prior to attending the discussion group) . These can all be accessed via our website https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/online-workshops.
Of course, as always if you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing please visit https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/lincolnshire/home where you can find useful information and self-help advice if you require additional support following this please contact us on the Here4You line which is operational on 01522 309120 (available Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30) – eligibility criteria applies.
Healthy Minds Lincolnshire